Journal of Al-qadisiya in arts and educational sciense,
2007, Volume 7, Issue 2, Pages 49-62
AbstractIt was known that Al-Mutanabi is a great poet who filled the world and made the people busy with his poetry but , he had not known as Immam in Al-Kufa , grammatical school , except at few number of students , he grew in Al-Kufa environment which is an environment of poetry , language ,and literature. He studied grammar according to the curriculum that had been drawn by the first kuffians and he applied it practically in his poems , but his regional dialect had been criticized by a number of critics. That research contains seventeen items in detail and they were presented as proof that confirmed Al-Mmytanabi is akuffian grammatical scientist. these items are
1. His tale with Abi- Ali Alfarsi in (Hijjli & dhurba) and Ibn-Jini's assessment for this testimony
2. Saif-Aldawla put him as ajudge in the argument that happened between the linguist , Abi-Altaib and Ibn-Khalwaih.
3. Al-Hatemi's speech for him , he is the best one who knows the language although the hate that Al-Hatemi harbours to him.
4. Ibn Al-Ameed admired him for his great science and memorization.
5. His contemporaries testimony (Al-Khalidian and Abu Al-Qassim Al-Asfahni).
6. What he himself explained about some of his poetry.
7. His reply to the grammarian , Ibn-Waladeh , his book (Al-maqsoor & Al-mamdoud) about what had been read at him in Egypt in 347 H.
8. His language contained Arab's dialects.
9. He quoted from quraan in his poetry.
- Article View: 21
- PDF Download: 49